How to Register for Sault Ste. Marie Gymnastics Recreational Sessions Online
1. If you’re new and don’t have an account, create one at www.ssmgc.ca. Click on the ‘Register Now’ blue rectangle. Click on the ‘CREATE AN ACCOUNT’ located under the blue sign in button and follow the instructions.
2. If you do have an account, sign in well in advance of registration to confirm that you can still do so. If you’ve forgotten your password, you’ll need to have it reset. Avoid creating more than one account. Many classes have prerequisites. Multiple accounts can cause problems when you try to enroll.
3. Know the class you want to sign up for. Class descriptions are available at the gym and online.
4. Know the level you want to sign up for. In the current session, coaches will give a recommendation for the next session before registration starts. Or if your gymnast isn’t currently attending, check your last report card. Or you can contact the gym, in-person, by phone or by email.
5. Check the schedule. Be prepared with first and second choices. Be prepared for the schedule to change—we do our best, but sometimes last-minute changes are unavoidable.
6. Be prepared to pay with a credit card online. We recommend—if you want the best chance of getting into your preferred class—that you register online as soon as you can once registration opens. If you want to pay by cash, debit, or pay in person you’ll will have to come into the SSMGC office so we can register the child and you can pay.
7. If the class you want is full, be sure to use the wait-list. Be sure to click through to the end of the Wishlist transaction. If you’ve been successful placing your gymnast on the wait-list you will
get a confirmation email. Once registration slows down, we can often adjust the schedule to accommodate many of our wait-listed gymnasts.
8. If you’re having trouble during registration, contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (705) 254-2259.