The Sault Ste. Marie Gymnastics Club is seeking experienced recreational coaches. We offer a wide variety of recreational programs for children ages 6 months (or walking) to adult. We use the Can Gym program as a base set out by Gymnastics Ontario which is designed to promote FUN, FITNESS and FUNDAMENTALS.
- Minimum NCCP Foundations/Level 1 Coaching Certificate (or willingness to obtain training)
- Good leadership and communications skills
- Familiar or willing to familiarize with the adopted programs set out by SSMGC or Gymnastics Ontario
- Possess or willingness to obtain a valid First Aid and CPR certificate
- Compassionate, caring individual who enjoys working with the children of all ages and abilities
Come and be part of a great coaching team, in a wonderful gymnastics facility.
Contact Email: email@example.com
Learn from the best! Be a Coach-in-Training at SSMGC!
The Sault Ste. Marie Gymnastics Club offers one of the best training environments, not just for athletes, but also for coaches and coaches-in-training (CIT). Our staff training programs provide team members with all the fundamentals needed on the job, including skill development and class management, as well as how to nurture gym participants using positive reinforcement and encouragement. Our coaching team members will have access to professional training opportunities that will benefit them for a lifetime.
SSMGC will help lead CITs through volunteering providing support and encouragement along the way. Coaches-in-training also have the opportunity to use training and coaching hours toward their high school volunteer hours.
Interested in finding out more about SSMGC’s Coach-in-Training program? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org We’d love to hear from you!